Welcome to KingKit.

Radleigh

Kingkit is mainly a procurer of pre-owned kits, although they also buy in new stuff.  As such, their collection is vast and much of it not available from 'regular' retailers such as Hannants, HLJ etc., who only stock in new kits.  You are unlikely to find a 1:48 Dynavector Sea Vixen;  1:48 Revell Phantom FGR.2 or an Airfix Gloster Javelin at any of those other outlets.

Mike

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Are thy still operating and do they still buy second hand kits? I've been trying to get in touch them for more than a week now to no avail. E-mails unanswered, getting their answering machine on the phone... 🤔

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/06/2021 at 20:11, Desk Flyer said:

Are thy still operating and do they still buy second hand kits? I've been trying to get in touch them for more than a week now to no avail. E-mails unanswered, getting their answering machine on the phone... 🤔

Same here. I sent  request for a valuation on 5th June 2021. And am still waiting for a reply. I did buy something in March, and that was dispatched very quickly.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2021 at 1:44 PM, Faraway said:

Same here. I sent  request for a valuation on 5th June 2021. And am still waiting for a reply. I did buy something in March, and that was dispatched very quickly.

Tried many times, also used their contact form on their website. I gave up. Looks like three kits are heading towards eBay...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Desk Flyer said:

Tried many times, also used their contact form on their website. I gave up. Looks like three kits are heading towards eBay...

I did finally get a quote. A limited edition kit I paid £65 for, they offered £20.

As you say, eBay here I come.

Jon

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 3/23/2021 at 9:56 AM, bootneck said:

Hannants, HLJ etc., who only stock in new kits. 

Not entirely accurate, Mike. Hannants have an ever-evolving stock of second-hand kits (in addition to the 59,000 new, stock-items on their books!). All I would say on their second-hand items is, see if you can get it cheaper elsewhere. The Big H's 2nd-hand prices are sometimes a tad "optimistic". 

Cheers.

Chris.