Welcome to KingKit.

Radleigh

Welcome to KingKit..

Shropshire based KingKit have been trading for 28 years and during this time it has built up a reputation for offering a wide range of hard to find model kits and a quick reliable service. As the business has grown we have continuously added new lines.

To view our range of old and new release kits, please visit our site at www.kingkit.co.uk

If you have any questions, please contact Andy direct on either 01952 586457 or email [email protected]

Regards Radleigh / Kingkit.

• Like 3

I must live in the Dark Ages as I hadn't associated you with Kingkit before Radleigh. I do like Kingkit and will quite often have a look in there for stuff; mostly rare 1:144 scale items, especially as that scale doesn't appear very often in our own sales forum.

May it long continue providing hard to find stuff at reasonable prices.

Mike

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Yup. Add me to the happy customers. Often worth a look on their site before bidding on evil bay as you know how things get carried away on there and much better to deal with a known quantity if the alternative is a private seller.

Always had good service.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Just placed my first order. Thankful to find some Roden 'Hens teeth' .looking forward to further happy purchases a reasonable prices. Interesting to note that the Roden element attracted VAT, whilst it was not listed on the other (Revell) elements. Could this explain Rodens WW1 AVF paucity in the uk. 🤔

John

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/10/2020 at 12:45, fredsopwith said:

Just placed my first order. Thankful to find some Roden 'Hens teeth' .looking forward to further happy purchases a reasonable prices. Interesting to note that the Roden element attracted VAT, whilst it was not listed on the other (Revell) elements. Could this explain Rodens WW1 AVF paucity in the uk. 🤔

John

Dealt with them for year's John never had an issue either great service and sensible prices.

Just a wee bit of advice.

If the kit you want has different boxings and there is a particular one you are after, eg for certain markings, email them to say which boxing you want or you'll get just any one of that kit.

VAT only goes on the new kits

Its listed separately  in the 'check-out' but its already included in the price, its not a further add on

• Like 1

On 10/25/2020 at 10:47 AM, Black Knight said:

If the kit you want has different boxings and there is a particular one you are after, eg for certain markings, email them to say which boxing you want or you'll get just any one of that kit.

Good advice: came a cropper that way when I was trying to buy some ancient Airfix kit in a Red Box kit solely for the rather good modern transfers.  All sorted out in the end but at the price of additional postage costs.

Edited by Seahawk

I shall second that.  Never been there but have bought quite a lot of stuff online from Kingkit.  One of my favourite sites, mainly as they have so much 1:144 stuff!

cheers,

Mike

• 4 months later...

Errmm.... When I go to the Kingkit website,  I'm met with a big banner that claims the company has "The World's Biggest Selection of Model Kits". This seems like a pretty bold claim! Woulda thought that Hannants, Hobbylink Japan, Sprue Brothers, etc, etc might have an opinion on this....

Is this statement intended to be ironic? It's a very subtle irony, if it is intended.

Chris.