Fascist Falcon - 1/72 Italeri Fiat CR.42, Corpo Aereo Italiano, Ursel, Belgium, October 1940

Thank you all very much gents, it was a nice kit to make apart from the upperwing attachment and I think it helped with the camouflage that I went in with very low expectations so was pleasantly surprised by the result :lol:

Thanks to you all for your kind comments,

Cheers,

Stew

• Like 2

Now that has turned out very nice indeed Stew, I shall keep note of this for reference when the time

comes for mine to be built. The camo and paint are excellent,

Sean

• Like 1

Hi Stew,

I went looking for this thread after you mentioned it. Your little CR.42 looks great. I'm always amazed at what some people can achieve in 1/72 scale and you've done the aeroplane and yourself proud here.

I look forward to reading your next thread regardless what it's painted with :)

• Like 2

Now that has turned out very nice indeed Stew, I shall keep note of this for reference when the time

comes for mine to be built. The camo and paint are excellent,

Sean

Thanks very much Sean, I'm pleased you like it as our areas of interest seem so often to coincide :)

Hi Stew,

I went looking for this thread after you mentioned it. Your little CR.42 looks great. I'm always amazed at what some people can achieve in 1/72 scale and you've done the aeroplane and yourself proud here.

I look forward to reading your next thread regardless what it's painted with :)

Thanks very much Jamie, nice work with the paints too, they were a pleasure to use :)

Lovely model of this beautiful aircraft. Great paint work, especially in this small scale

Thank you very much Bernd, that's very kind of you :)

Cheers,

Stew

• Like 2

Indeed they do Stew, if I could only get my finished results to coincide with your's I'd be very happy,

Sean

• Like 1

What an absolute corker Stew,......great model and and a great subject choice,........your Stuka`s are coming on nicely too,

Cheers

Tony

• Like 1

Now I look at your post and give you some little advices for next time:
- The interior gray was a bit more clear
- The lower surfaces are perfect in aluminum ("Aluminized") but you can oversprayed slightly with light gray to make it a little oxidized, with the atmosferic elements surfaces were brought low
- The green camouflage top should be a little darker

However I like your job, kit well done and clean

Ettore

Edited by Ettore