Spitfire Mk 1 616 sqdn Jul/Aug 1940

Not to worry John - life gets in the way all the time - I'll look forward to progress (in your own time), even though it's not 'my scale' :)

• Like 1

Hi John. I'm looking forward to following this build once you get it back underway again.

Also - can I please enquire what kits you've got that you are going to be finishing and will there be some WIPs?

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

Very nice job John so far! I would say, as much as it can be sad, just leave the deadline out and finish the kit as good with all the details you wanted to, does not matter how long does it take.. I think we all understand it is hard decision, but you can rush the finish if you have a bit of work, so you ignore the sleeping time and such and work and work.. But this is different storry and i think you would feel sorry later you did not give the kit all the care you wanted to. So just enjoy your other builds meanwhile (there is KUTA GB running right now i think ;) ) and finish the Spitfire just when you are ready for it. I know it ll be great! :)

• Like 1

Thanks again for the support guys, I will join the KUTA group build, and finish this slowly.

You asked what kits I intend to finish Stix, I have two Spitfires, Mk VIII and PR XI, a Wildcat and two Japanese fighters, a Ki 44 and a Shiden in various states of ' nearly finished ' all in 1/48 which I will concentrate on for the moment, and I will do WIPs or RFIs on them

Cheers

John

Edited by Biggles87
  • Like 2

Thanks again for the support guys, I will join the KUTA group build, and finish this slowly.

You asked what kits I intend to finish Stix, I have two Spitfires, Mk VIII and PR XI, a Wildcat and two Japanese fighters, a Ki 44 and a Shiden in various states of ' nearly finished ' all in 1/48 which I will concentrate on for the moment, and I will do WIPs or RFIs on them

Cheers

John

Wow! That's a lot of builds to look forward to! :thumbsup:
  • Like 1

Cheers

John

I'm with Stix in saying 'Wow!' :gobsmacked: Looking forward to the RFI's John :)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I did ask for this to be moved to the current KUTA build but it doesn't seem to have happened yet. You havn't missed anything though, because I havn't done any more, I decided to finish a couple off first and then get back to it, but since Edgar's passing I havn't been able to resist making a Spitfire XII coded 'EB' as a tribute.

Resuming soon L hope.

Thanks for asking

John

• Like 2