F-14A Hasegawa 1/48

Greetings, I here the beginner also use the translator so I apologise for speech errors. I have started to collect F-14А from Hasеgawa it is my first model in 48 scale. As it the closest to a prototype.

For сорки by me it has been got:

Model Hasegawa P19

DSCF4811.jpg
  • Like 1

Also sets have been got AIERS

1. 4122 Exhaust nozzles - opened

2. 4124 Cocpit

3. 4132 Wheel Bays

4. AM-48-007 Master Model 1/48 F-14A Alfa probe & Angle Of Attack probe

5. PE4803 F-14A Tune-Up Set от A.M.U.R.

DSCF4931.jpg

• Like 1

And the beginnings - has at first chiseled D2 and D3 that the chamber from AIRES has got a forcing

And also has faced an unpleasant surprise of a nozzle from AIRES less on diameter, most likely it is caused with усадкой pitches which now uses AIRES. Therefore I have added 0,5mm a plasticity

DSCF4798.jpg

DSCF4804.jpg

• Like 1

Wow, this topic has the makings of an epic! Best of luck with your Tomcat Mr Sten, the Hasegawa kit is a challenging build straight out of the box.

regards,

Mark

wow!

that must be a printer with some high resolution!

any post printing sanding necessary?

looking superb!

just don't start doing all the F-14 in that detail! you would probably not finish too soon!n ;)

Edited by exdraken

WOW, what a start! Simply stunning. Have you thought of selling the engines as an after market item? I have a number of these kits in my stash and would be very interested in aquiring your new engines. Just a thought. Can't wait to see your next post and the finished item. If the rest of the build is up to the same standard it will be amazing

• 4 months later...

All greetings. I have been very occupied on work, but model have not thrown. Here I will show that at me remain for today.

1. I have received in addition to establish DREMMODEL ДМ-2001-1 - the set was very useful.

DSCF5004.jpg

DSCF5007.jpg

DSCF5009.jpg

DSCF5011.jpg

Edited by sten77

Has collected everything, and used a set from DREMMODEL

DSCF4844.jpg
DSCF4848.jpg
DSCF4846.jpg
DSCF4852.jpg
DSCF4838.jpg
Separately I want to tell that has noticed unpleasant news - a niche of chassis AIRES less on length than it is necessary, it was necessary to saw it.
  • Like 1

Now I will show painting of engines.

In painting used the following paint:Gunze Sangyo №316 WHITE FS 17875; SM03 SUPER IRON; XTREMe METAL AK434 BURNT METAL; Alcad oт Mig A.MIG-8208 Jet Exhaust and A.MIG-8209 Burnt iron, here that left:

1. At first №316 WHITE FS 17875 has painted the forcing chamber:

DSCF5014.jpg

2. SM03 SUPER IRON has painted the engine, then A.MIG-8208 Jet Exhaust and XTREMe METAL AK434 BURNT METAL has made soot imitation

4. All has collected

DSCF5030.jpg
5. SM03 SUPER IRON has covered the collected engine
DSCF5032.jpg
6. Then XTREMe METAL AK434 BURNT METAL has covered that part of the engine which is with top so to say, further A.MIG-8209 Burnt iron has covered a nozzle and in the end nozzle petals has painted A.MIG-8208 Jet Exhaust