😔these have not been finished in time... Halloween party for the kids and people coming from afar to show off new baby's meant the tiny bit of work I needed to do didn't get done in time.

I will finish these three and get them in the RFI section as a trio, then prob finish my tiffie and 1/48 hurricane in the KUTA GB

Cheers to all of you for the support, it's been a great GB and my first, so will be back for more. Also I have learnt a lot for attempting what was quite a challenge for me!

Cheers

Rob

• Like 2

Ah that's a shame Rob after all your work, but family does have to take priority (or at least it takes priority on the grounds that adding landing lights to your model Hurricanes strangely seems less important to others than it does to you and you will suffer if you don't come around to their way of thinking :lol:).

Look forward to seeing them in the RFI section mate B)

Cheers,

Stew

• Like 1

Almost there Rob and looking grand. Well done on not rushing to meet the deadline and possibly spoiling all your fine work. I'm looking forward to seeing these finished in the near future.

• Like 1

Stew your comment are very near the mark! I made a number of comments about how close I was to finishing the GB and the deadline only to be shot down by the wife/friends/family.... it would appear they don't feel the same as me..

Rob

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing the finished planes in the regular threads, Rob. You did well not to rush your work. I also didn't manage to finish any of my entries but will be finishing them in the KUTA GB, hopefully.

Cheers

Jaime

• Like 1

Hi Rob. Sorry you weren't able to get these finished in time for the Gallery. But better to finish them well than try and rush them. I look forward to seeing them progress elsewhere.

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

Thanks all, I think it would have been more of a disappointment to have them finished but not good enough so I am glad I didnt. I did have the thought to just whack the last bits of paint on and be done with it but decided best would be to do the best job I could.

The p-47 should be an easier affair as its just one...also a subject I have never modelled, even as a youth!

Rob

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers chaps

Jamie, the plan is to build a trio of spitfires, two mki's which were meant for this GB and a pr xix which will be for my nephews bedroom.

Nice easy builds. I think next year might be the one to really challenge myself, I have a trio of mozzie's which I want to scratch build the interior for and a airfix Catalina that I would love to overhaul... But we will have to see, my build list could be filled with airfix new tools of 2016.... Mkv a (easy to rebox as a VB or vc!!!!!!!!))

Rob

• Like 2