Hello hunter leader,hello hunter leader!

Hi Steve. Wow you are really motoring on with your Airfix Mk.I - you are putting me to shame. I am truly amazed that the undercarriage legs stayed put when you dropped it! Great stuff! Hope you have a great Sunday.

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

Hi all,after a tour of duty over in the Vietnam group build I got almost all of the last work on the Spitfire done,all matt coated etc with only the glazing

and wire's to attach I think Airfix did a great job on the canopy it click's on the runner and slide's as it should.

SDC14429%20640x480_zps8mifcioq.jpg

• Like 7

Looking forward to seeing her finished Steve.

How you manage to be so productive, and to such a good standard is beyond me!

Great work mate.

Craig.

Thank,s Craig,funny the wife alway's ask's the opposite about the housework,dishes etc!

• Like 1

Looking good, Steve. Its also great news for my Airfix Spitfire project. Canopies often won t touch the sliding rails on aircraft kits.

Good luck with the coming masking !

• Like 1

Looking good, Steve. Its also great news for my Airfix Spitfire project. Canopies often won t touch the sliding rails on aircraft kits.

Good luck with the coming masking !

Thank,s Bernd,Luckily I have a steady hand so all my canopies are painted freehand then cleaned up with warm water and a cocktail stick!

She's all done now and in the gallery.

That,s me done for this GB folk's thank,s for the support and interest will be watching the rest of you progress,apologies for bailing out early and

not building the Hurricane so here,s the new tool built a few week,s ago and the old tool built last year both BoB machines.

SDC13950%20640x480_zpsjjbo8l9k.jpgSDC12199800x533_zps39b0a905.jpg

• Like 8

beautiful work on all of them, but love the new spitfire, amazing work Steve :)

Many thank's Wolwe,next build,s will be a couple of Eduard's Me109e's one in Raf colours and their FW190 which I believe is a bit of a challenge to build.