1st August 1940. Finished.

Stunning result Ozzy. Love the weathering on both aircraft. Well done!!

Thanks Greg, I'm an armour modeller normally. Thinking both aircraft spent their time out to the elements, thought the weathering was suitable.

That,s simply outstanding,very well done indeed! :thumbsup:

Thanks Steve. My plan worked out well.

They are superb Ozzy! And what a dynamic scene! Very well done! Great result!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks Stix, looking forward to seeing yours finished with the motor going.

• Like 1

Very very nice Ozzy, its a been a pleasure following along and the end result is a stunner.

nick

Thanks Nick,

Glad to have had you along for the ride, can't wait to see yours all finished.

Ozzy what a great peice of work you have done! The last pic is my favourite.

Rob

Thanks Rob,

It all went together really well, im glad the base was cut a little longer than I asked for. I do like the last pic, you can see the drama unfolding. With the Hs 126 rear gun trained on the Hurricane and evasive maonuvers alround, "almost all".

Great builds and really nice presented. Beautiful work :)

Thanks Bernd,

I'm really happy with the way it turned out, definitely will be doing an ICM kit again.

• Like 1

ICM has some nice kits out but the decals can be a poroblem on older kits. The Do 215 is a nice one and if you search for a fighter with nice engine details, check out their MiG-3, Bf 109 and Spitfire kits.

• Like 1

ICM has some nice kits out but the decals can be a poroblem on older kits. The Do 215 is a nice one and if you search for a fighter with nice engine details, check out their MiG-3, Bf 109 and Spitfire kits.

I had problems with the transfers as they kept braking up, they have a nice catalogue of both aircraft and vehicles, hopefully I'm going to do thier JU88 if it's out in time for the JU88 GB.

My ICM Spitfire Mk.XI in 1/48 was the most perfectly sink hole, ever molded in plastic ! But they has improved and are making well made kits. Guess you mean the Zvezda Ju 88 in 1/72 scale?

The kits are really nice and fit is perfect. There are also very nice crew figures included. Both of my builds are stalled because shape wise the kits are not an improvement over the Italeri Ju 88 kits.

If accuracy is not a massive problem for you, go with these kits,they are fun to build and fit is great too :)

Hope my 88s will see my shelfs as well, at some time. The G-6 is halfway converted to a Mistel.

The Revell kits are pretty nice and don t cost too much.

• Like 1

My ICM Spitfire Mk.XI in 1/48 was the most perfectly sink hole, ever molded in plastic ! But they has improved and are making well made kits. Guess you mean the Zvezda Ju 88 in 1/72 scale?

The kits are really nice and fit is perfect. There are also very nice crew figures included. Both of my builds are stalled because shape wise the kits are not an improvement over the Italeri Ju 88 kits.

If accuracy is not a massive problem for you, go with these kits,they are fun to build and fit is great too :)

Hope my 88s will see my shelfs as well, at some time. The G-6 is halfway converted to a Mistel.

The Revell kits are pretty nice and don t cost too much.

Thanks Bernd,

I had no major problems with the Hs126, ICM have a 1/48 JU88 in the pipeline, if that's not out by then I'll have a go at the dragon one. I take my hat off to 1/72 modellers, the detail they show it's fantastic. Hope your G-6 conversation turns out well, can't wait to see photos.

Below is the link to the A-5

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234975682-148-junkers-ju-88a-5-by-icm-in-process-release-in-2015/

• Like 2

Well,that looks like a must have ! For some part i have returned to 1/72 scale, the newer kits in that scale are well detailed and won t consume too much space.

Its great to see an early A variant as a mainstream kit.

• Like 1

Well,that looks like a must have ! For some part i have returned to 1/72 scale, the newer kits in that scale are well detailed and won t consume too much space.

Its great to see an early A variant as a mainstream kit.

Yes I'm definitely getting one, hope it builds as good as it looks. I have to agree with you the new 1/72 kits are fantastically detailed, I'm just not that good with a magnifying glass.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow.....What a great result! :thumbsup:

Love the work you've done with the figures.....Very animated. :coolio:

Thanks sarge,

It took a little resin surgery to get him standing, but I don't think he felt a thing.