Oh, the humanity! Hindenburg flies again!

I would like to see a picture in front of a skyline of: New York, London, Berlin and other skylines like: Helsinki, Stockholm, Hamburg, Buenos Aires, Moscow, Kiew, Sydney, San Diego and so on.................. :D

Edit Not with swastikas for the fictive skyline adventures. I can live very well here with the abscence of this.

Edited by bbudde

Bitte, Ich bin auslander. Ich sprach nür toursitendeutsch!

Like that nür. No, you are not an Ausländer. Never ever, because it is called britmodeller here and somehow I'm whatever the Ausländer here. Apart of that, I just translated, what I read and the thoughts, what you had got in your mind this time

Edit: Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by bbudde

Sorry, I don't have a light, and I don't meet the physical requirements for the boy part. Old? A lady doesn't mention these things.

bbudde, ich bin Ausländer here also. I'm from the Left Coast of Canada, and only British by very diluted heritage :P

She's a beaut! Would love to do one for my 'history of civil aviation' builds, but as I only do 1/144, I'll need to add a wing to the house first.

Understand you had a real scorcher for Canada Day yesterday - hopefully things are starting to cool off.

Cheers,

Mike

Global warming is still very much in evidence here on the Left Coast, Luckily the office is air conditioned...

I don't know whether my image editing skills are sufficient to crop out Hindenburg and superimpose her over a skyline picture. I'll have to do some thinking and see where end up.

Pin, wouldn't it have been Imperial Airways in 1937? Bob, the VC-10ski has been recovering from some self-inflicted paint troubles. I should shortly have some progress to report on that front, If I can ever find the thread again.

• 1 month later...