Revell 1/48th B1-B lancer

helloarrow-10x10.pngthere

A while ago i started a WIP of 2x b1 lancers being built however due to an illness shortly after and being busy i never got round to catching back uparrow-10x10.png. I did however manage to complete at least one and have looking forward to getting the pics up here.

So here is the 1/48th B!-B lancer with eduard photoarrow-10x10.png etch interior and exhaust sets with full custom wing fittings, flaps and slat, fully open starboard engine and lots of extra cockpit and gear well detail. I have kept one side of the aircraft closed up with FOD covers on the port side and have highly detailed the starboard side to add interest. This with one very long spraying session and some heavy weathering I am proud to say she is finished

Enjoy

DSC_0409_zps2tfeabfx.jpgDSC_0425_zpszluxcx2y.jpgDSC_0424_zpsoraqfhu9.jpgDSC_0423_zpsyepqjylf.jpgDSC_0422_zps0dtljnoj.jpgDSC_0421_zpsd1q68ktv.jpgDSC_0420_zps7pyi1gss.jpgDSC_0419_zpspccbtozi.jpgDSC_0418_zps5f9wdxms.jpgDSC_0417_zpsaxup6dqs.jpgDSC_0416_zpsqfro8ubm.jpgDSC_0415_zpsizxnj8kc.jpgDSC_0414_zpselj5sh09.jpgDSC_0412_zpsjor6fmko.jpgDSC_0411_zpsp7lkvaph.jpg

• Like 37

I'm very glad you like it....we may well get round to fi Islington the other but we are busy at the moment and flyung legends airshow and Riat we are attending so we plan to come back with a few new ones

I've built one of these and I know just how much work you've put in to get it looking like that.

Really imaginative and highly proficient work, well done!

Superb build, a favourite aircraft of mine, but will settle for my Dragon 1/144 kit I'd never have space for this beauty!

Eng

• 2 weeks later...