This is the second Tamiya 1/48th scale Mosquito I built when they were first released. The first one I built was the FB Mk VI version. This is the Tamiya Mosquito B Mk.IV released in 1999. Painted with Aeromaster acrylic paint. The decals were supplied with the kit and are 109 Squadron markings.

image.jpg1_zpspxbt5det.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsfyp7wob1.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsed3yplnl.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsgoxavb7y.jpg

image.jpg1_zps3bdzbmyk.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsgjxqz2uf.jpg

image.jpg2_zpszqo3kpvd.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsrvcvxn9j.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsapelpglr.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsqortvtky.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsh99nz9ob.jpg

image.jpg1_zpscypusz05.jpg

Thank you for looking, Joe

Link to FB Mk VI

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234984216-banff-strike-wing-mosquito/

• Like 42

Thank you all very much gentlemen, Jerzy, Adam, F-32, Mick, Phildagreek, Knight_Flyer, Dave & sdk_uk. Thank you all once again. :)

Very Nice!

Cant wait for the 1/32 Mosquito, think im gonna treat myself! :)

Thank you mixup_1. I'm getting one for sure. I don't know when they are due in the uk. I did hear September.

Thank you HL-10 & Stix. It is a beautiful aircraft. :)

I'm getting one for sure. I don't know when they are due in the uk. I did hear September.

Hi Joe. A beaut mossie you have there and certainly up to your usual high standard!

I can't fathom the release of the 1:32. It is currently in stock at my LHS! I may have to pop over as they have had a pre-release being built up over the last few weeks.

• Like 1

Great Mossie - clean build of the wooden wonder. I like it.

Cheers,

Michael

Thank you Michael, regards, Joe

Hi Joe. A beaut mossie you have there and certainly up to your usual high standard!

I can't fathom the release of the 1:32. It is currently in stock at my LHS! I may have to pop over as they have had a pre-release being built up over the last few weeks.

Thank you Hairystick, I believe it's available in Canada as well as your side of the globe. My decal set arrived from Hannants yesterday. So I've got them ready and waiting, regards, Joe

Super.

Thank you Head in the clouds, regards, Joe.

• 3 months later...