Roden T-28D Trojan Royal Thai Airforce 1/48 -PHOTO'S ADDED PG.2-

Stellar Build! I plan to use this as a reference for mine. Paint and weathering are spot on. And your engine has to be one of the most realistic radial I've ever seen in a model. Congratulations on a beautiful model.

SUPER FANTASTIC JOB!!! :wub:

I had just pulled out my Roden T-28, and was starting to research it, when I discovered your build. I was at first considering doing mine in the same markings you chose, but decided I would just do one of the options on the ASI Decal sheet.

After seeing your work, I think I will put the kit back on the shelf, and take up crossword puzzles or sudoku. No way can I come anywhere near to your quality of work! :banghead:

Larry

@Larry: please, I can only advise you to go through with the build. It's just such a pleasure to build this kit. I have never had more fun with a kit than this one. One thing is quite daunting and that is if you decide to rivet it. Actually I think it screams for it when you take it out of the box. Should you want to do this, pleas pm me your mail address. I can send you all the pics you need.

Secondly, I hope to present builds that are inspirational, not demotivating. 😂😂😂

@Orion & Arkady: thanks for your comments. Really appreciated!!

Happy building!

Reg. Jeroen

Edited by Robotics

• 1 year later...

Wow....fantastic build......paint work and rivetting are superb!a AAA+ model!!Congrats!......I've one too......do you have same picture or scheme to copy the rivetting??I've serched on the net but nothing yet....Ciao from Italy!:clap2: