F-104 Starfighter STGB Chat

wellzy

Date: 4 Nov 2017 to 4 Feb 2018

Hosts: trickyrich and wellzy

Hi Guy`s Don`t know if this has been done as a STGB , But any one fancy a F 104 group build ? up to you guys.

Les

• Like 1

Yes. There's something about Lockheed aircraft that captures my attention in a way other products of US manufacturers doesn't and as such I have a couple in the stash.

It's been done a couple of years ago, I should know as I proposed and hosted the GB.

Said that, I would be happy to have another go !

At the same time, I would understand if others would like to give room to some other type that didn't have the honour of a dedicated STGB

• Like 1

It's been done a couple of years ago, I should know as I proposed and hosted the GB.

Said that, I would be happy to have another go !

At the same time, I would understand if others would like to give room to some other type that didn't have the honour of a dedicated STGB

Sorry missed that one , all yours if it gets a go .Mustang is on its 3rd round

Cheers Les

Sorry missed that one , all yours if it gets a go .Mustang is on its 3rd round

Cheers Les

I'll be happy to leave the hosting to someone else, not sure I did a good job back then. I can volunteer to co-host though. And of course, put my name in if you start making a list !

• Like 1

I'll be happy to leave the hosting to someone else, not sure I did a good job back then. I can volunteer to co-host though. And of course, put my name in if you start making a list !

OK if we get a go you can co host and l will host ,sounds a a plan . Not done one with out a fan for a long time !!

Cheer`s Les

• 2 weeks later...

Ooooo this sounds very interesting, I'm in!

I have a 1/48th Hasegawa F-104 and a Daco F-104 Improvement Set just dying to get together so count me in!!!!

I see a Luftwaffe F-104G in the distance, plus I have a normal work routine again!! :yahoo::D

• Like 1

Ooooo this sounds very interesting, I'm in!

I have a 1/48th Hasegawa F-104 and a Daco F-104 Improvement Set just dying to get together so count me in!!!!

I see a Luftwaffe F-104G in the distance, plus I have a normal work routine again!! :yahoo::D

Nice one Rich

Les

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Am happy to Co-host or at least look after the list, lol, if this one gets up!

Thanks Rich

We have 9 names at the moment so could be a slow job to get going ,come on Guys put yr names down please

Cheers Les

I'd be interested in joining in. I have the Italeri F104C 1/72 and would like to had a few more from Hasegawa. When I was a kid, I did the Matchbox kit in Royal Canadian Air Force NMF (painted silver, at the time...) and would like to do the Hasegawa one in that livery now. A Luftwaffe and an Italian bird would also be in my plans.

Cheers

Jaime

• Like 1

and how is the keeper of names Rich

Cheers Les

busy as usual! :winkgrin:

ok here is the sacred list....... so far

1, wellzy - Host

2, Lex77

3, Col.

4, Giorgo N

5, Arniec