1/72 - Aero L-29 Delfin by AvantGarde Model Kits (AMK) - released - Eduard boxing in August 2020

Homebee

It’s coming it’s coming.

News out very soon.

I should hear a complete timeline on releases later on next week. I was expecting a conversation with HQ today but we moved our website to a new server which caused some problems.

Not to worry, I will report to you on dates as soon as I can.

Do you need or want to know anything specific?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. Great news from Macau HQ. The new 1/72 Delfin is released to distributors as of 24th March. The new box art is as below.

*Endorsement from Aero Vodochody Aerospace a.s.*

**Please Note** We are very very proud to announce that we have been working with Aero Vodochody Aerospace a.s. in the background and they have given us their full permission to use their company logo and their complete support.
Their very kind support is much appreciated and we are very lucky to have such great partners in industry as these. They have been very generous in providing staff to ensure our kits meet the standards you should rightly expect from AMK Avantgarde Model Kits.

Enough chit chat...more building.....

• Like 2

L-39 is a good news, so many foreign markings.

Since you're working on small scale trainers, what about a new 1/72 Alpha jet ? Hellers new mold project is now cancelled and there's nothing really accurate on the market.