1/72 hawkeye to C-2 greyhound

thomastmcc

hi guys need some advice the 1/72 hawkeye to the C2 greyhound by RHVP which i got from jabba says use a fujimi kit but i had got the hasegawa kit is there any differences between the fujimi and hasegawa kits ?

thomas

Hi Thomas,

There are some major differences between the Fujimi and Hasegawa E-2C kits, mainly between the way the wings and empennage (tail plane) are designed to mate with the fuselage.

You can go to these locations for a look at what I mean; www.super-hobby.com/products/E-2C-Hawkeye-2000-VAW-115.html for the Fujimi kit and www.super-hobby.com/products/E-2C-HAWKEYE-J.A.S.D.F..html for the Hasegawa kit.

Sorry I couldn't figure out how to make these direct links without messing up the text. P.M. me if you might be interested in a Fujimi E-2C (old mold). I have two and am using one as a donor for the Falcon vac-form C-2 conversion.

Take Care,

WARDOG

Hi Thomas,

There are some major differences between the Fujimi and Hasegawa E-2C kits, mainly between the way the wings and empennage (tail plane) are designed to mate with the fuselage.

You can go to these locations for a look at what I mean; www.super-hobby.com/products/E-2C-Hawkeye-2000-VAW-115.html for the Fujimi kit and www.super-hobby.com/products/E-2C-HAWKEYE-J.A.S.D.F..html for the Hasegawa kit.

Sorry I couldn't figure out how to make these direct links without messing up the text. P.M. me if you might be interested in a Fujimi E-2C (old mold). I have two and am using one as a donor for the Falcon vac-form C-2 conversion.

Take Care,

WARDOG

Like this perhaps...

Fujimi Hawkeye

Hasegawa Hawkeye

• Like 1

Thanks Ray,

How did you do it? I guess using a tablet instead of PC makes a difference.

WARDOG

How did you do it?

There's a button in the toolbar just to the right of the "insert/remove numbered list" (2nd row, 9th button) called "link" which gives you a nice tidy embedded link. Double click the word/text you want to have the link with, click the link button, insert your link there - et voilà.

• Like 1

There's a button in the toolbar just to the right of the "insert/remove numbered list" (2nd row, 9th button) called "link" which gives you a nice tidy embedded link. Double click the word/text you want to have the link with, click the link button, insert your link there - et voilà.

What he said, I have been embedding links in posts in posts for a long time and it becomes second nature

Thanks again guys. No toolbar with that on my tablet but I do think I've seen it on the PC version. I've been using my tablet to check on things because it more convenient and I can relax in bed while browsing!

Cheers,

WARDOG

Always fancied doing the Hawkeye / Greyhound conversion. I have the Falcon Vac conversion but always put off by the lack of squadron markings. Anybody know of any after market decals sheets ? Also has anybody ever attempted to build 1:72 Hawkeye / Greyhound with folded wings, any after market parts available ?

Always fancied doing the Hawkeye / Greyhound conversion. I have the Falcon Vac conversion but always put off by the lack of squadron markings. Anybody know of any after market decals sheets ? Also has anybody ever attempted to build 1:72 Hawkeye / Greyhound with folded wings, any after market parts available ?

there isnt any aftermarket decals for the greyhound mate only option is use E2 hawkeye ones..

thomas

• 4 years later...

Any updates on your final build? I m thinking of getting the RVHP kit. But the description states that it’s for Hasegawa Hawkeye. I have a fujimi Hawkeye 2000. I will be using Wolfpack folded wings which are meant for Hasegawa.