Magna Models Ceasing Trading

Mike

We've just been informed by member Chris57 that he's not going to be able to continue stocking Magna kits as he winds down a little in his dotage. :wicked: This has prompted Martin of Magna to decide to call time on his business too, ending a long run of producing some of the more esoteric subjects in resin and white metal for us weirdos that like unusual aircraft. Chris will be running down his stocks over the foreseeable, and it's unlikely that any other stockists will be seeing more from Magna for the time being.

If you've been holding out on buying anything from the Magna range, now is the time to get your wallet out before they become #### RARE #### on eBay. :rolleyes:

We wish both Chris and Martin well, and hope that this decision gives them a bit more free time and less stress, which they richly deserve :)

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Quick update ladies(Jetstream constructers) & gentlemen but I've been informed in the last week that a possible purchaser has been in talks with Martin. I've talked with the interested party about getting the stock I hold to them and they inform me that they probably won't take the full range only the viable options!. I'll update as & when. cheers chris

That will teach me to open my mouth to soon, apparently the party I spoke to will only be a staging post in moving selected items on to a well known model shop. Sorry shoppers

Edited by chris57

Sorry to hear this news but all the best to Martin and Chris and thanks for releasing some wonderful model subjects over the years, especially the big Beverley!

Cheers

Tony

• Like 1