1/48 - URAL-4320 APA-5D airfield starter vehicle resin kit by HAD Models - released

Homebee

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

arrived today!

looks nice, lots of resin and PE! have a look:

hope to find time soon!

I just found this... tell me its terrible and really not worth the money ;) (£48 at Big H).

• Like 1

I just found this... tell me its terrible and really not worth the money ;) (£48 at Big H).

Had nit had a chance to tackle it, but looks very promising!

if you need detail pics, jsut tell me!

maybe it works out cheaper if you order directly from the producer!?

http://www.hadmodels.com/mugyanta_termekek_58/teljes_jarmu_mugyanta_keszletek_148_100/348002_ural_4320_apa_5d_indito_kocsi_148_elorendelheto_20_os_aron_1481

2 in stock at the moment...

Google says its £49 from HAD direct. Kind of a relief as I dont have spare cash right now - that real life thing is buggering about. :)

The subject is a great looking lump, I really like it. Would love to see how it goes together though and any issues with the build. I think you should move it up the pile. ;)

• Like 1

It's terrible and not worth the money :nono: Sorry that's a terrible lie. HAD (and SBS) are (two) Hungarian concern(s who) are fanatical about doing the very best possible work. You will need to buy nothing extra to detail it up and, in my experience of their stuff, it will fit at least as well as styrene. If in doubt look at their range. Stencil decals in different languages for pity's sake. Madness or genius take your pick. It's a chunk of cash but there are much worse ways to spend it.

• Like 1