Three Heller oldies: Amiot 143, Breguet 693 & Bloch 174

Thank you HL-10 and Kira-666 for your kind comments :).

One correction, not very important for all but for me - yes. I check it and found, that in first post here I made mistake - Breguet 693 is not from 1992 or 3 but from school days - 1976 or 1977...

Thank you Kira666 forinfo on Bloch/Dassault identity. I should know it, bu i did not... :)

Cheers

J-W

This is next rescued thread by conversion to flickr (as well as Fairey Albacore, two Zeros. Bloch 210 SCW, five different Arados, Ansons, ....- still some 270 threads to go on with :( )

Cheers

J-W

Edited by JWM
  • Like 1

Those Heller kits of such different subject are just great, and you have done htem justice. I'm tempted to try one but I don't have the time, space, etc etc...... :(

Martin

• Like 2

Hi Jerzy,  Excellent models of 3 lovely French aircraft, I particularly like Bloch 174 in Vichy colours and I love the classic French design of the Amiot 143.  Incidentally I recently purchased from my local model shop the SMER 1/72 Amiot 143 and Leo 451 for £9.99 each.  Worth every penny I think.  I look forward to more posts from you, regards Colin. 

• Like 1

Martin and Colin - many thanks! Your positive feedback gives me reason for converting old posts from f...bucket to flickr...

If you like Heller I rescued today also this one:

Cheers

J-W

• Like 1

A wonderful collection.  Great work on those Vichy stripes and an interesting scheme for the Breguet.  It's amazing how archaic the Amiot looks compared to the other two.  It looks like you could have a five-a-side football match on those wings.  A fascinating aircraft, nonetheless. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JWM said:

Martin and Colin - many thanks! Your positive feedback gives me reason for converting old posts from f...bucket to flickr...

If you like Heller I rescued today also this one:

Cheers

J-W

Thank you Jerzy,  I like this one as well, was wondering did you built the Heller 1/72 Potez 540 as well ?  And if so do you have any pics, thanks Colin.

• Like 1

Thank you Gents for comments, I appreciate them very much.

Colin, thank you - I did Potez 540 also in SCW colours, it was on RFI and I hope to rescue this thread as well... I am going so far with more or less alphabectic order (ie. - how I named my photos) - not to overlook some. I am alredy done with "A" (not too much consequence in my naming, for example: Anson, Amiot, Avia, Albacore, Albemarle, A6Mm, Auster etc..) and some "B" but a lot ahead me...

Cheers

J-W

Edited by JWM
mispelling corrections
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, JWM said:

Thank you Gents for comments, I appreciate them very mych.

Colin, thank you - I did Potez 540 also in SCW colours, it was on RFI and I hope to rescue this thread as well... I am going so far with more or less alphabectic order (ie. - how I named my photos) - not to overlook some. I am alredy done with "A" (not too much consequence in my naming, for example: Anson, Amiot, Avia, Albacore, Albemarle, A6Mm, Auster etc..) and some "B" but a lot ahead me...

Cheers

J-W

Thank you Jerzy, I look forward very much to seeing your posts.  I am very happy that you are re-posting them on here for us to enjoy!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Thanks! I am also thinking on next Heller - the Meuaraux 117...plus conversion to 115. Those are  very close to top of my stash.

Pat, I wish you nice and enyoufull builds :).

Regards

J-W

• Like 1