MiG-21PFM Profipack Eduard 1/48

Hello ! It's my first post (and the topic of course) on this forum.

At first i want to apologize for my English, i'm only 15 years old and i still learning :bleh: .

This is my newst model, I finish it on Wednesday i know this model has got some mistakes, but at least i think he is so good for me.

I hope you will enjoy !

DSC01383_zpsxstm8egb.jpgDSC01384_zpsqo2pzss7.jpgDSC01387_zpsqhogbxr0.jpgDSC01388_zpswo2oohyz.jpgDSC01389_zpsflrpv3ov.jpgDSC01391_zpsqaz9fkka.jpgDSC01392_zpsn87yvuzx.jpgDSC01394_zpsr83fsif3.jpgDSC01395_zpsoee0izox.jpgDSC01396_zpsnkkcm73i.jpgDSC01397_zps5fqagbzh.jpgDSC01398_zpszwyhjlmo.jpgDSC01399_zpsuuwmxwd6.jpgDSC01400_zpsxda2nezb.jpgDSC01401_zpstkjjchzm.jpgDSC01402_zpszkwnq23c.jpg

Edited by rudolf24
  • Like 15

Rudolf24 - If you are making models of this standard at only 15 years old, I am sure we will be seeing some great

things from you in the years ahead!

Please keep it up!

Gary

Edited by redcap
  • Like 1

Welcome to BM!

That's a very respectable MiG, whatever your age. In short, it really looks like a MiG.

I think that you'll find a lot of encouragement and a treasure trove of tips and tricks from the more experienced modellers here.

Looking forward to your next one!

Kind regards,

Joachim

• Like 1

Very nice build you have here. Good job with the NMF.

And, what's up next?

Cheers,

Michael

Thanks for coments, i don't belive you can like so much this model ! Now i'm bulding the F-14 from Eduard, I think about topic about him at forum.

• Like 1

Thanks for coments, i don't belive you can like so much this model ! Now i'm bulding the F-14 from Eduard, I think about topic about him at forum.

Oh, I see you like the big birds. It will Look nice beside your MiG 21. Of course we want to see posts here of your new build.

Have fun.

Cheers,

Michael

PS: you can believe that People here - incl. me - like your model. Who if not the guys here can say what a good model Looks like, he?

• Like 1

Thanks for so many response :D. Now i'm going to do the another galery of my model !

• 2 weeks later...

Two weeks ago i have got model model contest in Warsaw.

My MiG get some awards in junior category :D.

11292943_379091855614291_529639911_n_zps