Cheers buddy. I got the LRMTS fitted to the IDS (GR1) earlier today but Mrs Nimrod keeps finding jobs that are eating into my modelling time, shed painting today. Roll on 1st September - back to school. :yahoo::shutup:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Work is continuing on these just hoping that I can complete one before the weekend.

The Saudi IDS is still in primer and probably the furthest away from completion.

CIMG3436_zpsnwxyzydd.jpg

The Italian ECR has had colour applied but needs some detail painting before the seats and canopy go on. Then a light rub down and a final coat of colour. Again some way to go yet.

CIMG3435_zpsgorei6qx.jpg

Finally, the decals are going on the Luftwaffe ECR, again some way to go with all the dangly bits requiring some paint and the decals adding.

CIMG3434_zpsmt1tojtj.jpg

• Like 3

Where would we be without the dangly bits?

All three looking good John. Hope Mrs N isn't finding too many jobs for you.

Cheers matey. I must admit, there is a good deal of entertainment to be had from the dangly bits. :winkgrin: Things are starting to slacken off on the domestic front, I think that Mrs N has enough to sort out before Tuesday so I should have more time for modelling now.

• Like 1

Again too much to do to try and wrap these up before tomorrow but I will certainly finish the ECR's in the next couple of weeks. The GR1 will take a wee bit longer but I will update the progress as I go along. This is where I am up to at present.

The Luftwaffe ECR is well on the way. The decals at the front end are complete and I have to finish the back along with those on the pylons and drop tanks.

CIMG3437_zpsytrckzpe.jpg

CIMG3438_zpsqelt0vwr.jpg

CIMG3439_zps1hapaadv.jpg

One side of the Italian ECR has been completed and again I need to add little details like aerials and strobe lights etc to both of these.

CIMG3440_zpsfdq8rnm0.jpg

The Saudi IDS is still in primer so plenty of work to do on that yet.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...