Walking Dead or The Zombies R Coming

Very very nice! Been away for a few weeks so just done a little catching up. Most impressed and enjoyed your backstory. Thanks for including us with your build. Looking forward to your next build

Very very nice! Been away for a few weeks so just done a little catching up. Most impressed and enjoyed your backstory. Thanks for including us with your build. Looking forward to your next build

Cheers Simon.

Next build might well be a couple of 1/24 scale Post Apocalyptic vehicles with some figures from "Nuts Planet" - Vagabond and Overwatcher.

Richard

have managed to find a 1/35 land rover that could make a good vehicle for my planned shoot scene. add that to a farm yard base and i think it would fit well.

all added to my wanted list for when funds allow !!!! :coolio:

Looking forward to it, when funds allow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I know it's been awhile since you finished this diorama, but wanted to let you know that thru your and others doing these kind of dioramas, it got me back into modeling. I quit 15 years or so ago, but in late 2016 thought about getting back into it, but didn't want to go back to aircraft/armor. Then wondered if anyone was doing zombie/apocalypse dioramas and surprised how many there are via Google & Youtube which is where I found this diorama originally. Mine will be 1/35th scale, but working on modifying military figures to be civilians and as for women, working on Master Box's pinup girls. Also have several boxes of Trumpeters African freedom fighters as civilians. For modern day vehicles, bought 1/32nd and 1/36th scale diecast cars & vans. Thanks again for getting me back into modeling.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/04/2018 at 9:57 AM, willc453 said:

I know it's been awhile since you finished this diorama, but wanted to let you know that thru your and others doing these kind of dioramas, it got me back into modeling. I quit 15 years or so ago, but in late 2016 thought about getting back into it, but didn't want to go back to aircraft/armor. Then wondered if anyone was doing zombie/apocalypse dioramas and surprised how many there are via Google & Youtube which is where I found this diorama originally. Mine will be 1/35th scale, but working on modifying military figures to be civilians and as for women, working on Master Box's pinup girls. Also have several boxes of Trumpeters African freedom fighters as civilians. For modern day vehicles, bought 1/32nd and 1/36th scale diecast cars & vans. Thanks again for getting me back into modeling.  

Hi WillC453 - best of luck with the build. I have not any more Zombie builds since this one, thinking I might get back into the genre.

Been working on a burnt disused London Bus & Hawker Typhoon in a museum restoration setting.

Now thing of building the Airfix 1/24 Scale Mosquito, again in a museum restoration setting.

Look forward to seeing your build on here.

All the best

Richard