Space:1999 Eagle 1/48 Scale

Oh I cant wait to see the builds of these.

I just watched the intro on youtube, and thought about interior lighting. I just saw a picture on FB with what looks to be 2 space suited figures (out of focus, but there).

Also..a set of nice cheery warm lights for the exhausts. According to wiki..yeah I know they are nuclear fusion rockets.

Edit for typo and addition(s). Really must get my coffee and and thoughts in order before posting.

Edited by Av8fan

Count me in too. When will it be available?

Still waiting for Season 2 on Blue-Ray. Season 1 was phenomenal !

Steve

The word is it will be out in Nov of this year, of course release dates tend to be fluid. If someone wants to do a Boneyard scene, this may inspire you:

http://www.scifiairshow.com/ships-boneyard.html

click on the Home at the top to see more Sci-Fi craft at the site, it's quite good.

Jari

Edited by Finn

• 2 weeks later...

We've had notification from Amerang (the UK distributors of MPC/Round 2), and they're expecting it December, so you'll be able to put one or two (or even a whole fleet) on your Christmas list :yahoo:

Here are a few pics from the email:

overall.jpg

underside.jpg

rear.jpg

nose.jpg

• Like 7

I've just sold (not told) the wife. 86p gets me part way there.

Anyone want two kids?

• Like 1

:lol: If I had a coal mine, I'd take them off your hands, but as I struggle coping with one of my own (child, not mine) about the house, I'll pass thanks :)

Damn! I was hoping you'd bite. I'm desperate to get rid of the 6" 5' one...he's 1:1 scale if that helps?

• Like 1

Damn! I was hoping you'd bite. I'm desperate to get rid of the 6" 5' one...he's 1:1 scale if that helps?

Sorry - I try to keep my british subjects in 1:48 scale and prototypes in 1:72 - even if he might look impressive on my display shelf and be rigit enough not to loose any parts when mine tries to dogfight him though the rooms.

Back to topic: At last something to start real anticipation for christmas :-D Need to remember to be nice in November already.

Rene

1:48 for aircraft, 1:35 for AFVs and figures, sorry :shrug:

6'5"? What have you been feeding him? :blink:

Hard to convince Admins?

Culttvman are now taking preorders for it for the princely sum of $85. and that usually drops in price when they start shipping it. I have seen the list price for over here as £129 on a couple of sites. Personally I think it will still work out cheaper to import it yourself