VE Day Anniversary Air Show, Duxford 23/05/15

Nice pictures. I went on Sunday and the dreaded weather was ok early and late but gloomy for the rest of the day with a couple of showers. I will post some of mine once they have been doctored!

• Like 1

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Stephen (jealous)

Thanks Stephen. I'm pleased you enjoyed the pictures.

Very nice images! I was also at the show. Whereabouts did you take these from?

Thanks Latinbear. I was in the Friends of Duxford enclosure near the American Air Museum for most of the show and then retreated to my car between the AAM and Land Warfare Hall for the finale.

great shots, thanks for posting

Thanks FalkeEins.

Some beautiful shots! Thank you for sharing.

I'm pleased you enjoyed my images, DAG058.

great pics

Thanks Mick.

Great photos

Thanks for your reply, 06/24.

Fantastic pictures thank you!

I'm pleased you liked them, Jim.

Nice pictures. I went on Sunday and the dreaded weather was ok early and late but gloomy for the rest of the day with a couple of showers. I will post some of mine once they have been doctored!

Thanks Red Dot. Sorry to hear that the weather didn't play ball for you.

Great pictures :-)

Especially liking the typhoon done up in camo, wasn't sure I would like it at first but after seeing your pictures it looks great.

Rick

Thanks Rick. The Typhoon looked great and put on a very dynamic display with LOTS of reheat!

• Like 2

Now those are some simply excellent pictures! You've certainly captured the dynamism of the Typhoon well.

Lovely shot of the B-17 and the 'little friends'.

The close up of the Hurricane is particularly good, I'm always surprised by how loud they are.

Good to see two Apaches, not often they come in pairs!

• Like 2

Now those are some simply excellent pictures! You've certainly captured the dynamism of the Typhoon well.

Lovely shot of the B-17 and the 'little friends'.

The close up of the Hurricane is particularly good, I'm always surprised by how loud they are.

Good to see two Apaches, not often they come in pairs!

Thanks Parabat. The Typhoon display was awesome and tight. I like the unique formations that Duxford shows lay on, and it was great to see two Apaches, but my favourite was the rather beautiful and graceful Meteor.

Great photos. I love the Typhoon displays at Duxford. Constant loud noise from the time they arrive until they leave , when it becomes so silent.

Thanks gunpowder17. I agree that the Typhoon displays at Duxford are awesome, plenty of noise and never too far away.

Brilliant pics. I am (or try to be ) a photographer but I find planes especially difficult as they move so fast.

J :goodjob:

Thanks modelfreak. Aviation photography is my favourite form of photography. I have recently tried photographing various forms of motor sport at Brands Hatch, and found it more difficult. I put it down to the fact that I had less time to focus, compose and start panning than with aircraft that are always in sight during their displays.

Fantastic photos as usual, thanks for sharing!

Thanks Longhorn. I'm pleased you like them.