1/32 RAF/RN Phantom

Mark

Well they surely won't be making another F-4F so they must have been hunting for a sutable image! (He hopes - maybe DeutchModelbauer are saying - 'Yes, a decent Luftwaffe F-4 to replace the Revell one!!)

Mmmmm, knowing how long it's taken for the Lancaster to appear I reckon I can get my conversion done, clear the workbench and gear up for an RAF FGR2. You can't have enough Phantoms.....

Mmmmm, knowing how long it's taken for the Lancaster to appear I reckon I can get my conversion done, clear the workbench and gear up for an RAF FGR2. You can't have enough Phantoms.....

Agreed. Sometimes modelling's about the journey, not the destination.....or something like that...

HKM are very rapidly becoming my favourite brand.

First the Meteor (with Fisher Patterns' lovely F.8 and forthcoming T.7 conversions), then the Mossie and now the Lanc and Spey Toom.

And FLY's HC.2 and HU.5 Wessex.

It's never been better for Large Scale Planes & Large Scale Modeller hobbyists interested in classic British gear.

The FG.1/FGR.2 releases will generate a huge wave of AM, especially transfers from Xtradecals and Fundecals.

Very exciting times.

Tony

• 3 weeks later...