Yellow 14 Hans Joachim Marseille 1:48 Hasegawa Bf 109F-4

All done! many thanks to the many people who helped guide me in the right direction (especially with the colour matches) (tank152) and (Greased Lightning). The last photo shows an incomplete pic of the build. It is there to show the underside's weathering

Cheers, John

IMG_0575_zpsxvtxrjwz.jpg

IMG_0574_zpstbao3vjm.jpg

[/url]

[/url]

IMG_0565_zpscqfpfd6c.jpg

IMG_0566_zpsvnjrj2ul.jpg

IMG_0573_zps7j8wpqvd.jpg

A1DC7AB9-912D-4A75-BD1F-98844FB769BB_zps

Edited by Johnmodeller
  • Like 6

Looks great John, the under surface paint work looks nice with the colour variation. Probably the oil staining is a little over done, those DB engines didn't throw oil out like those leaky Merlins did! Things like that are down to personal choice though.

The next time you take pics of your finished model how about taking them away from the clutter of your work bench?

Tim.

• Like 1

Looks great John, the under surface paint work looks nice with the colour variation. Probably the oil staining is a little over done, those DB engines didn't throw oil out like those leaky Merlins did! Things like that are down to personal choice though.

The next time you take pics of your finished model how about taking them away from the clutter of your work bench?

Tim.

Yep. Those photos are coming soon

John

Tim.

I probably overdid it... :banghead: here is a pic of my inspiration

John

Capture_zpshuigz8jl.png