Spitfire Mk.VIII SEAC 1/48 Eduard - pics heavy (edit:underside shots added)

Volwe,

I take my hat off to you regarding building, painting and weathering. That I should be so good one day!

One thing looks strange to me, though. I am wondering whether there is actually a panel line along the fuselage centre line above and below the engine? The top one I have always seen this depicted as a single panel down to the upper edge of the exhausts, and I thought the bottom one had lateral panel lines. Apologies if I am incorrect, and, once again, I love the finish you have achieved.

regards,

MArtin

• Like 1

Hey guys, i have to say it again, you are all way way toooooo kind to me! :) im realy happy you like her so much :yahoo:

As for the engine cowling covers Martin, i m not sure about the top one, so you might be right there. The cover bellow engine was made from two pieces, but these are joint together, so it goes down like one piece - but it is made from two (ofcourse, the line should be much much more subtle :( ), i ll try to find photo of the cover later :)

And no need to apology at all, nobody is perfect and for me it stands even more! :)

Thanks once again to all of you guys, i m realy happy and honoured by you all liking the Spitfire :) As i said, a lot goes to the kit itself because it is trully joy to build! :)

As for my next builds - it is going to be, voilah... a motorbike! ;) my friend wants me to build him Honda CBR1100 from Tamiya and it looks like realy nice kit (1/12th scale). But no worry, i have to build another plane before august (another gift.. i see some pattern starting up here... ;) ), this time it should be Eduard´s Mig-21MF. Aaand.. the airfix 1/24 typhoon has landed on my garden as well, so this ll be a busy fall.. ;)

Edited by Wolwe82