Me 262 a1a, Revell, 1/72

Hi,

Another Messerschmitt - Me 262 a1a, Revell, decals from drawer, markings of a/c W.Nr 110826, ,9k+LK belonging to I/KG(J)51, Germany spring 1945.

Comments welcome, cheers.

Jerzy-Wojtek

me262 a1a DSC04178me262 DSC04179me262a DSC04133me262a DSC04135me262a DSC04136me262a DSC04134me262a DSC04137me262a DSC04138

Edited by JWM
Switch to Flickr
  • Like 12

Thank you Steve for comment. I keep my fingers cross for your 13th Me 262 build :).

Below two additional photos made at 3 PM today, so much better light and no corrections for balance:

Cheers

J-W

EDIT August 2017 - I moved those photo to first post, they are the first and second from the top

Edited by JWM
move of photos
  • Like 6

• 1 year later...

Hi My Dear Friend JERZY!!!!

Seem I have missed this one, so thank you very much for remember me about this very well  done and painted  twin jet. 

Its nice to watch anice build as yours of this nice bird,  I have been thinking in one Swallow Bird as have twice the Old, ancient but for me beautiful Airfix old mould, the Jo-Han single/two seater, the single seat Revell Germany, the twin seater Heller and the two of MPM single seaters based in Heller moulds...but have stopped myself as there are too many started builds and nothing ended until  today...without a doubt MUST have to end something to get in touch with one single seater. Only wishing mine will be at least 50% as wonderfukl as  yours.

Cheers, 

Luis Alfonso

• Like 1

Luis Alfonso,

Your always so kind! - many thanks. 

Of jets I have in stash two more jets: Hasegawa Me 262 B, so two seater, and very old Rareplane vacu of P59 Aircomet.

In our PM I forgot about P80A Shooting Star from Italy before the end of war, which I posted here some 2 years ago... 

Meteor and Blitz needs some refreshing, then I will post them

Regards

J-W

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JWM said:

Luis Alfonso,

Your always so kind! - many thanks. 

Of jets I have in stash two more jets: Hasegawa Me 262 B, so two seater, and very old Rareplane vacu of P59 Aircomet.

In our PM I forgot about P80A Shooting Star from Italy before the end of war, which I posted here some 2 years ago... 

Meteor and Blitz needs some refreshing, then I will post them

Regards

J-W

Hi Jerzy!!!!

I remember something about the P-80 but will look for that tobe sure, and will be anxiously watching when you will publish the P-59 as I have that for Vacuform and also one from KARO-AS brand to reconstruct as theprevious owner didn't wanted to end and sold the part build kit to me. 

Cheers and have a wonderful week!!!

Luis Alfonso

• Like 1

Many thanks! :)

Luis-Alfonso, P 59 is in my stash for some +35 years now, this is one of the oldest there. Unfortunately it is very likely that it will stay there for some next time, since I have now mood mostly for 1930s  constructions, mostly biplanes... 

Cheers

J-W

• Like 1