1/48 - Su-7BMK/BKL, Su-17/22M-3/M-4 & Su-25/UB/UBK by SMĚR (OEZ/KP repop) - released

Homebee

Anyone aware of likely price of the re-released SMER/KP Su-17/22s??? Just wondering whether they will be similar money to the Karaya Su-22M4s on Ebay at the moment - 40Euros.

The Hobbysearch website is suggesting 25-30USD, which sounds very reasonable.

Foreign brands in Japan are heavily taxed. In the European market the price will be lower.

According to Smer the kits are expected to be available in june, the Su25's a bit later, July. Prices will be around 17 Euro's each

Hope so, fair amount cheaper than current prices :)

Thanks, BoneHammer! I'm assuming the lightest color plastic parts are from the OEZ kit. Quite a bit of difference! Of course at the time it was originally issued, the other readily available MiG-21 kit in 1/48 was the rather crude Revell model.

Regards, Robert

Thanks, BoneHammer! I'm assuming the lightest color plastic parts are from the OEZ kit. Quite a bit of difference! Of course at the time it was originally issued, the other readily available MiG-21 kit in 1/48 was the rather crude Revell model.

Regards, Robert

Yep, sorry I didn't specify - blue-gray is the Eduard MF, mouse gray is the Academy, near-white is the OEZ. I had made the pictures for the ARC Forums, but couldn't find the thread or I'd have linked it. They had a major crash in 2014.

I wonder what happened to the Mig-21 tooling?

R/ Robert

After OEZ closed it went to KP which sold it for a few years under their name.

Presumably they still have it but given the kit's numerous errors saw no point in reissuing it.... :whistle:

Edited by Panoz

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...