Revell 1/32 Messerschmitt Bf109 G-10 Erla

Hello, Guys!

I've decided to post my latest work in WWII aircraft modelling. It's a well-known model of a Bf109 G-10 from Revell. I never chase the millimetres, so I used all my skills to make nice paint job on this model and use some weathering. I think, that this plane looks cool - hope you'll like it!

scale_tmp_zps5rvneywd.jpg

scale_tmp_zps2dcraxxl.jpg

scale_tmp_zpsogedbjt7.jpg

scale_tmp_zpspbdqgzyw.jpg

scale_tmp_zpsjlbfv3dy.jpg

scale_tmp_zps8ace7zs3.jpg

scale_tmp_zpsmnpzo0sv.jpg

scale_tmp_zpsmukgvs4s.jpg

scale_tmp_zpsaizibjp6.jpg

scale_tmp_zpsi4hdpfoa.jpg

• Like 31

Leonl, thanks! I'm using Mr. Hobby from Gunze, the paint scheme was RLM 74/75 and RLM 76 right ot of the bucket ))

Duncan, thank you!

A very good model. Excellent camouflage. Well done Igor. Joe

• Like 1

Gorgeous 109 beautifully finished. By the way.... the phrase "... chase the millimetres"... I love it! My thoughts exactly

• Like 1

As I've just recently read (which is absolutely right) in a german modellers magazine....

German camo can be one of the most difficult, but also one of the most satisfying camos when done right..

And YOU sir, have DONE it right.... absolutely 6 thumbs up!!!! that is just a brilliant paint job!

:)

best regards....

(who cares about the criticism on the revell kit (too few rivets) when somebody comes up with SUCH a paintjob)

Phil

Edited by philtn
  • Like 1

Thanks a lot!

I know, that it's normal to throw stones at this kit, because Revell "missed this" and "hadn't done that"... who cares? Even if you will count all the rivets, the model wouldn't fly.... of course, you can't build Fomula 1 car and say it's Boeing 747. But in the case of this kit, I think its brilliant. And building it was quite easy.