1/48 Revell Tornado 'Foxy Killer'

Superb!!!! Looks just amazing!!

This week i gonna to start this kit. What was wrong or great whith it in process of buld? How does it fit? And are the riwets and panel lines deep enough (i mean a chanse to lose it under coats of primer and paint)?

• Like 1

Thanks again for the kind comments.

John & Snitok - I would not recommend this kit for a beginner, watch out for the flaps (i got lucky and noticed the mistake in the instructions before the glue had set) and the side of the intakes needs a bit of filler but apart from that, its a lovely kit!

• Like 2

WOW, good job. Did the Kit come with a proper APU vent or was that scratch built, the ones i tried came with a black decal which i later found out that it was actually a vent for the APU, The flaps look great

• Like 1

Shan - the kit has the apu vent built in which is good work from revell!

Shaun, Many thanks for the wings seals!! And yes i used General Melchetts guide to make the wings at the correct angle!

Love this model Stig! Awesome work! Flew the real machine a couple of time after GW1 on its return to Laarbruch. You've certainly captured the look brilliantly! Well done! Can never have too many models of the Tornado, particularly when they are of such exquisite detail like yours and dr_gn!

• Like 1