Revell Hurricane IIc 1/72 in desert camouflage

Nice, love the delicacy on the cockpit framing. Wish I could even get close. Well done.

Nice, love the delicacy on the cockpit framing. Wish I could even get close. Well done.

Thanks for your words. In fact, masking the canopy for painting was a bit of a nightmare because there's no raised framing in the clear part. The framing is just slightly engraved, which makes it very difficult to cut the masking tape correctly. It took me quite a while to do this. I'm glad it didn't end up too badly.

Jaime

• Like 1

Looks really good, for canopyies, without a framing, i often use the masking sets from Eduard.

The older sets have a good price, the newer sets are deafening expensive.

Thanks for the tip, BerndM. I have some Eduard kits with canopy masks but haven't tried them yet. Too many kits in the stash, too little time, I'm afraid...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Jaime:

Congratulations again!!!!

I have seen you are taking nice air to build masterpieces after the hiatus you have, without a doubt you are taking aou the artist you have inside you.

thank you very much for sharing,

Cheers,

Luis Alfonso

• Like 1

Hi Jaime:

Congratulations again!!!!

I have seen you are taking nice air to build masterpieces after the hiatus you have, without a doubt you are taking aou the artist you have inside you.

thank you very much for sharing,

Cheers,

Luis Alfonso

Thank you very much for your very kind words and appreciation, Luis. They are a great encouragement.

Nice Hurricane! I like the desert scheme and the hard weathering that some of these aircraft showed.

Regards,

Adrian

Thanks Adrian. I'm also a great fan of this scheme and tried to really weather the aircraft.

Cheers

Jaime

• Like 1

Superb little Hurricane Jaime. Well made and painted with a good camouflage. Joe

• Like 1

Can't believe I missed this the first time you posted - sorry Jaime, but what a lovely model. Your detailing is, as always, to be admired :D

• Like 1

Joe, Ced, thanks a lot for you kind words and appreciation. They are very welcome and mean a lot.

Cheers

Jaime

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Thank you all for your kind and supportive words. I really feel encouraged to keep posting my other works. Thanks again!

Joachim: microscopic or not, all suggestions are welcome. I'll take it into account in future builds. Thanks!

Jaime

Just looking at your work,I wish i had half your talent.