Walk around and detailed vehicle pictures.

richellis

We have a dedicated walk around section for vehicles :wow:

Looky

I've added a lot of pictures via Julien, and as my main interest is commercial vehicles, there are a few trucks and buses!

If you have any you could add PM Juilen, especially if its available in model form! :goodjob:

Have a look, they may be helpful to you in a build! :thumbsup:

Cheers Rich.

The section is only as good as the material we get in from members. So if anyone has anything they would like to send then get in touch.

Julien

• 2 years later...
  • 5 years later...
2 hours ago, Bozothenutter said:

Any restrictions on the material?

I have a LOAD of pics scrounged from all over the internet.

How does BM deal with copyright?

Publish until requested to take down, or source must be known/agreed?

I understand you have to have copyright, we can't post 3rd party pictures without consent.

• Thanks 1

As Frank says, you have to own the copyright to the material, as while it's OK for you to possess these pics for your personal use, splattering them round the internet could land you and/or us in legal troubles, so we'd have to take them down.

@Julien is the one to get in touch with if you have any pics that would fit the bill, as he runs the Walkaround section, and will take the photos from you, import them into our webspace for permanence, and post them up for all to view.  It's a good area, and there's a lot more in there than a lot of folks would think. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bring A Trailer is a good source for details of street cars, but they’ve also auctioned a few race cars. Just recently, they had a Coke sponsored Porsche 962. It’s mostly North American-spec cars, with a few JDM cars thrown in, but it would still be useful for details for European cars, too.

Ben