A-Model website?

Fin

Not trying to be sarcastic, but the name is Amodel - all one word, no hyphen and capital A only.

They don't have a website, their world-wide distributor is the Polish firm of IBG....

From ther latest Avanti boxing.......

Contact email is [email protected]

Website is www.ibg.com.pl

The last time I replied to such a request I got a sarcastic reply saying that the OP could read the box same as me.

I hope it won't be the same this time - I'm trying to help - honest!

Ken

• Like 1

I`m aware of the spelling on their boxes(Amodel) and the several others (A-Model, AModel etc.) that appear on the sites selling their products. None got me any direct hits. I`ve also seen that note in their instructions. My logical conclusion was that they don`t have a site and that there`s no point bothering with an email of an intermediary, but thought to ask anyway, in case someone is more intimate with the firm. For example (different producer, different country), it might not be immediately apparent, but the Parc models products can be found at http://www.hobby-park.ro/index.php. I was hoping something similar might be true for Amodel. And I suppose the Polish site is as close to it as it can be. Just didn`t occur to me to look for the site of that emal address. :D Thanks!

Edited by Fin