The cat,s claws,Mirage 2000.

Hi folks,may as well make it five,this has sat on my son,s wardrobe for a couple of years sadly the lure of X-box has taken another

would be modeller (for now) so I thought a quick build and hand it over to him when it,s complete.I saw a 2000 many moons ago

display at Mildenhall and very impressive it was too.It,s a straight OOB build and a bit more easier to handle than the 1/32

Phantom I,m doing over on the STGB,funny thing is I,m not really a jet fan!

revell-mirage-2000-c-fighter-jet_zpsxjop

Another build to be churned out of the Steve Factory!!!

Even OOB it's a damn nice plane, and I like you I prefer a prop to a jet engine.

You put me to shame, as my Mirage III has a cockpit and a jet engine almost completed... and that's all... Glaciers build faster.

Are you gonna stick to the Tigermeet scheme?

JR

• Like 1

Another build to be churned out of the Steve Factory!!!

Even OOB it's a damn nice plane, and I like you I prefer a prop to a jet engine.

You put me to shame, as my Mirage III has a cockpit and a jet engine almost completed... and that's all... Glaciers build faster.

Are you gonna stick to the Tigermeet scheme?

JR

Yes Jean I love the colours of the early 2000,s and the tiger meet markings are colourful but not OTT.

Hi all,just completed the cockpit as stated OOB,just dry brushed the details and about to add some belts from tape to give it a busy look.

SDC13383%20640x480_zpsggp3eq3u.jpgSDC13385%20640x480_zpskvp8b2nz.jpg

I will add a little sidewall detail in decals as the glazing is nice and clear.

Edited by stevej60

Hi all, got her mainly assembled yesterday with little trouble,I,ve had to use a little putty on the lower fuselage under the tail area as there is a distinct

flat spot along the join that needs re-contouring and flexi filler along the wing join.

SDC13390%20640x480_zpsugdl9pfm.jpg

Morning all,last some progress in between a couple of other projects,this is the main paintwork done as I shy away from modern subjects I,ve

no stock colours so I have mixed my colours to match photo,s and profiles and for me they,ll do.I sprayed the light gray and hand brushed the others

photo,s have shown a couple of small areas of the blue/gray I need to re-touch to get that flow on the edges that the spraying of the full size aircraft achieve,s.Thank,s for looking in.

SDC13403%20640x472_zpsb7xtdr4x.jpgSDC13404%20640x467_zpsilsyn8cr.jpg

Edited by stevej60

Hi all, been tinkering with this one on and of while waiting for paint to dry etc on the big Orange phantom,I totally messed up the large decal

along the top of the fuselage in where I placed it so had to revert to painting a section at the base of the tail.I may well do a wheels up version

on a stand on this one as a few of my son,s other kits he built this way.Thanks for looking in.

SDC13413%20640x453_zpstndaugzi.jpg

• Like 3