1/72 Eduard Messerschmitt Bf 110C

Morning all,

Just put the finishing touches on this one so thought I'd take a few quick pics of the finished model. A thoroughly enjoyable build from start to finish.

_MG_0107_zpsm54xlugm.jpg

_MG_0108_zpsnmxv1beq.jpg

_MG_0109_zpsxiwld19c.jpg

_MG_0110_zpsmddkrflu.jpg

And a quick group shot of how my BoB project is coming along...

_MG_0111_zps99jnifks.jpg

Not sure what to build next, but am half tempted to give a biplane a go with a Gladiator... :ninja:

Thanks for looking, comments welcomed.

Cheers,

Shaun

• Like 38

That (actually they) look fantastic, your build has certainly got the results. Like your idea of doing a BoB collection too, something I've been tempted to do. Lovely finish, the subtle weathering really brought it to life :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the great feedback all, I must admit I was rather pleased with the outcome, but it's rather humbling to receive such kind comments ^_^

Very nice Zerstörer - like the paint scheme. What unit is it?

Next a Hurri to make it even?

Cheers,
Michael

absolutely fab Me 110 ..I'm guessing you've gone for Kommandeur Schalk's machine III./ZG 26... so are those AIMS decals?

To answer both of your questions, the aircraft is that of Oberslt. Huth, Kommodore ZG 76 during September 1940. The markings come from Xtradecal Luftwaffe Battle of Britain 70th Anniversary sheet.

As for the next build in the project, I think I'm going to go for the Gladiator, if only to attempt to overcome my irrational fear of building biplanes. Not sure what help it will offer the Spit mind... :lol:

Thanks again,

Shaun :)

• Like 1