1/32 Revell Luftwaffe Spook........ In Limbo.....

Ello gents and ladies....

I caved..... So there will be another 32 scale Spook in the house....

It will also be a Luftwaffe one and a F-4F, but the scheme has yet to be decided.....

I hope that it will be a colourful one and an easy one... As time is a big thing here....

Pictures and so on will follow in the next couple of days.

PS: Due to family illness I am giving a heads up already at the start that I might not finish, but the build will give me the time off and the inspiration to keep it going....

So, from the south west part of Norway.... So long for now...

Ørjan

Edited by RNoAF Aerobatic Team
  • Like 6

John.

I'll have a go after the weekend as I'm currently down south in my caravan. Got the boat out today and are getting the summer tent for the caravan up tomorrow. Busy, busy..

Plans for the Spook is OOB but I'm not yet sure wich livery. Something fancy coloured is what I'd like.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As I mentioned in the first post I might not finish!

I haven`t even started......

Family illness is the main reason. My wife has been diagnosed with breast cancer..... The agressive type.... She is on chemo therapy and had her second dose yesterday.

Wich means that I am there by her side helping her out with whatever she needs and keeping the kids occupied with school and pre-school. 5/6 year old girls. And I have to keep the house in order too:-)

I have only had the time twice to even look at the kit since the GB started. When the evening comes I am all out of energy and crashes into bed or infront of the TV.

BUT!!!! I haven`t given up! I have to make a start!!!

Cheers from Norway.

Ørjan

Edited by RNoAF Aerobatic Team
  • Like 2

My best wishes for your wife.

My wife is going through breast cancer at the moment too. She was diagnosed with Stage 3 aggressive & has under gone 6 cycles of chemo, a mastectomy & is currently going through 3 weeks of radiotherapy. I have been with my wife every step of the way, & we have a 5 year old daughter. I will say that getting a couple of hours here & there in the man cave with a model is a great way for you personally to have a bit of your own time & space.

• Like 1

I would just like to add my best wishes for you and your family to Orjan, I hope everything goes well for you all.

My mother-in-law was diagnosed with breast cancer last year, but at 82 she feels that she has had a 'good innings' as we say in the UK and took the brave decision to forego the more conventional treatments. She is being treated with tablets and is doing really well but she knows her time is limited. However she is still the same jolly woman that I have always known and was very happy to have a nice young man feeling around at her check-up last week.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...