F-4F Phantom Pharewell 1973-2013

Hi All

I going to build the Revell F-4F Phantom Pharewell. The model is a nice blue plastic, so first thing is to change that. The kit looks nice and I think it should go together well. I will post some build photos as I go.

IMG_20150426_224716701_zpsolaj7cub.jpg

IMG_20150426_224922383_zps6dybbfu3.jpg

IMG_20150426_224852580_zpssr516dym.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Hi All

This all I’ve got done on my Phantom. There is nothing special about this build. It’s all out of the box. I’m keeping it simple, as I want to finish it. I’ve not finished any projects this year and I would normally have finish 3-4 by this time. I know model building is not a race…

I will get some more done this week and post more photos next week.

Ken

IMG_0201_zpsdg33aryp.jpg

• Like 2

Nice quick work there. The Revell kit seems to be a popular choice. :hmmm:

Sean

Yes it does look like the Revell kit is popular. It's cheap, easy to build and almost every model shop has it. I'm watching all the builds of the Revell 1/32 kits. I have one to build, but the big problem, is I have no space for it

• Like 1

I'm watching all the builds of the Revell 1/32 kits. I have one to build, but the big problem, is I have no space for it

I know what you mean, I had the previous release of it and every time I looked at it, I just thought where the hell is that going to go!

Sean

I know what you mean, I had the previous release of it and every time I looked at it, I just thought where the hell is that going to go!

Sean

I have 2 smaller 1/48 RAF Phantoms to build before I start on the 1/32. So They will be done next year or so..

• Like 1