1:24 Mossie

Flektor

I was wondering if 9/10/2015 was a US or UK date format so expected Sept or Oct. I'm in two minds whether to order it or not.

I have a Corgi model which is 1:32 so is quite large and another Mossie even larger may be dificult to accommodate.

I got it cheap from ModelZone a few years back not realising it's worth a lot more than I paid for it but never got round to getting a 1:32 Hurricane to go with my Me109 and Spitfire. The 1:32's go for silly money nowadays.

Sod it, more pondering I think. :banghead:

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have the last one and they now appear to go for silly money ( or is that just what people are asking for but without success?)

but with a pre-order price of £139.99 I think that it might pay to wait .........

I've one sitting in the stash but its ear marked to go down to the museum

to sit with its full size counterpart.

I might get another and convert it to a TR.33 :)

Shame we cant get the Paragon goodies n'more.

I don't have the last one and they now appear to go for silly money ( or is that just what people are asking for but without success?)

but with a pre-order price of £139.99 I think that it might pay to wait .........

Unopened they were going for £200 or so but that was before the re-release was announced, I bought a couple from my LMS for £70 each, they had been sold to him buy a guy who bought 5 from Modelzone at £50 each!! Supply and demand. I think you're right, be patient.

When you consider how much it must have cost Airfix to tool this model, its hardly suprising they are re-releasing it.

I took a calculated risk 2 years ago to pay a little over-the-odds for the first release when a very kind member on here pointed out his LHS still had 2 in stock.

Dont regret the decision (who knew how long it would actually be for the re-release ? I even saw someone on FB threatening to sue Airfix because he paid over 200quid for a first release), though I must say I like the look of the upcoming primary decal version.