I'd like a Sub-Forum for my company

Mike

If you're a trading company that would like some forum space to purvey your fine products, you'll need to talk to one of the Moderators to discuss the process. In advance of doing this, it would be helpful if you could get a few of the following together to speed the process:

• Name for the forum.
  • Nominated Moderator (usually you).
  • 10-30 words to describe the company.
  • A letterbox shaped logo to a maximum of 300 x 60 pixels that is in the .jpg, .png or .gif file format, although I can also work with .psd files, they're just a bit large to be emailing. I've been known to edit existing logos for those that don't have the skillset, but if you can do the work in advance, that would be appreciated :)

Your position in the listing is based purely on the date you applied, so there's no favouritism. :innocent: You'll start at the bottom, and climb only due to the deletion of companies that close up or leave the site.

People with trading areas usually set up a pinned/sticky thread or two about themselves, and a thread that they update daily (or whenever products come in if that's longer) with new items, special offers etc., so that they don't spam out the New Content listings with constant notices. That's a good way to chip away at any accumulated goodwill, from experience. :shrug:

If you've got any queries, or just want to talk to us about joining in, send me a PM or an email. My email's knocking about the site somewhere ;)

• Like 1