1/48 - Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29SMT 9-19 "Fulcrum-E" by GWH - released new Quinta Studio cockpit details

Homebee

• 3 weeks later...

Same here

The same here also, but shouldn't we wait until the second production run so as to avoid to have to wait for some "revised and updated work" as these great guys at GWH are used to ( Cfr MiG-29 and F-15), although it shouldn't be a problem as the Customer support is quite effective.

Anyway, I just hope they have it right at the first shot this time. I Wonder if Yufei Mao is still in the background work of this one ?

Madcop

Edited by madcop

• 1 month later...

Looks like another great kit, slightly disappointed they haven't included some AG weapons but I'll get over it!

Looks like another great kit, slightly disappointed they haven't included some AG weapons but I'll get over it!

till now, only standard AG weaponry was noted afaik

so B-8m rocket pods, some FAB 250s or 500s...

available in very good quality form Eduard, Advanced Modelling, etc....

no shortage on the market actually! glad that GWH did NOT include any actually! would only made them more expensive (bigger box probably, and more weight)

Trumpeter or Kittyhawk weapon sets with an arbitrary aircraft included is not my style actually!

so looks like correct? but for sure new wingtips on the 9.19 plastic!! great news!

In my understanding GWH kept the 9.12 wingtip which are OK for the 9.17 prototype but not for the production SMT (previous 9.19 pic). It's probably just a matter of sanding flat the wingtip and finding nav lights somewhere.

• 1 month later...

• 3 years later...

Today is good day for firs decal release in 2019 - we made 48-014 MiG-29SMT 1-48 decal. 
Decal for all known at now days MiG-29SMTs (9.19 and 9.19P) from Algerian amd Russian Air Force, include MiG-29SMTs from Russian Air and Space Force Group in Syria . In set include full stencil for one aircraft and external armament.

http://www.begemotdecals.ru/showpos.php?lang=2&id=180

48-014%20MiG-29SMT.jpg

• Like 5

• 1 year later...