And the winners are!

Ok so now in no particular order erm.. Oh Ok just 1st 2nd and 3rd then

3rd place Skids

2nd place S48

And the winner is Wolwe82

Can I take this opportunity to thank you all for you cooperation and patience with us on this build and thank you for all of your input and fantastic builds

Well done to the winners

• Like 5

Thanks for that Darren, Well done to Wolwe82 and and everyone who took part and Thanks to Darren (Dazdot) for the hosting and fitting in everything during a busy period of real life.

I'll be contacting Casemate to see how Wolwe is to get his prize. please bear with me.

• Like 3

As i said in chat already, i m a bit surprised as i did not expect myself to win, because there were so many GREAT builds in this gb! But big thanks to all who voted for me, it is big cheering up for me! :) And no worry Mish, if there was problem with it (as i m not from UK), let me know:)

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations Wolwe82! The plane looked absolutely fantastic! Some really amazing entries so well done to everyone who took part in this too!
I have sent through an email to you about your prize, and don't worry about being outside of the UK, we'll see if we can get a P-40 to fly your prize over to you (can't promise this though)!

Well done again everyone!

Andy

• Like 1

Thanks a lot Andy (and whole Casemate UK) for being sponsors for this GB, giving us chance to get such a beautiful book to our hands. Thanks for your email too and no worries, if the book wont fly to me on board of P-40, our neighbours could be scared of it a bit anyway ;)

• 3 weeks later...

"The eagle has landed"

Yesterday evening i opened the mail box and there was this nice pack, containing the beautiful book. Thanks a lot once again Andy and Casemate UK for your generous gift!