New Star Wars Teaser 2

Yeah, whatever battle happened over that planet must have been massive. Not only those major ships lost but nobody bothered to recover them, I mean they are in pretty good condition all told, mostly in one piece.

Well, either a massive battle or the worst case of parallel parking I've ever seen. :P Pretty sure if my better half was given the wheel of a twenty mile long spaceship it'd end up backflipped in a desert somewhere :D

Much as I'd like to see the trailers I always make a point of avoiding them as, if it's a film I really want to see, I don't want anything to spoil the initial wow factor of seeing the film in its entirety.

I watched loads of Close Encounters trailers and making of programmes before I saw the film and it spoilt it for me. I've hated the film ever since!

I'm SO looking forward to it.

Graham

These always got me......

It's a contest, LOL!
alfa_sportwagon.jpg640px-Monsters-disneyscreencaps.com-251.
...and my late aunt wore a pair of glasses that made her look remarkably like this each time she grimac smiled, although I have no photographic evidence of that.
Edited by Bonehammer
  • Like 1

Love the downed Star destroyer. I am curently doing a USS Reliant crash diorama along the same lines.

Disney will make shed loads of money from this film. I hope they focus on the story rather than the merchandising opportunities.

If they put in another Jaa Jaa Binks type I will leave the cinema.

This is the perfect time to tie up this fragmented storyline and cater for the more mature fan. No more Ewoks I hope.

• 2 months later...

Surely Chewbacca should have had a bit of grey in his hair by now.

I know this was asked a while ago but just to clear it up, Wookiees have a life span of several hundred years and not considered to be in their prime till about 200 years old. In A New Hope Chewbacca is apparently 200 years old.

Cheers,

A very youthful Warren

They should try really very hard to make any thing worse than episode I, so I'm really hopeful that the sequels will be fine.

Edited by Despy

I rather liked the first three to be honest. Maybe Jar Jar Binks was a bit naff and Brian Blessed's character was also erm naff, but overall they were rather enjoyable.

Trevor the heretic

I'll admit that I enjoyed than when I saw them first, but it faded into a 'well, they weren't all that great, really' sort of feeling. Episode III did its best to redeem them, admittedly, but in retrospect I guess the writing was on the wall with the opening crawl for Episode I: The taxation of trade routes to outlying star systems is in dispute.

Not quite the same as Episode IV: It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire, is it?

• 5 months later...

I note from the Comic-Con reel that Simon Pegg is wearing a rubber suit for the new Star Wars. Does that make him the first actor/actress to have appeared in Doctor Who, Star Trek AND Star Wars?

I am indebted to the BBC Dr Who webpage to give another answer to this-

the actor Deep Roy played Mr Sin in The Talons of Wang Chiang

Droopy McCool in ROTJ (although uncredited)

And Scotty's alien assistant Keenser in the latest Trek incarnations.

Not only,but also...

He has been in Blakes Seven,Flash Gordon,X Files,Planet of the Apes,and many more!