What ever happened to VFS's 1/24 Spitfires

wellsprop

I think Kinetic have already announced another 1/24 P-47 (Razorback?), but I could be wrong...

Andrew

Edit: http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234975665-124-republic-p-47d-razorback-variant-by-kinetic-cads/

Edited by Caution Wake Turbulence

I think you'll find they've gone belly up.

Sorry, but wrong; as well as having suffered a bout of illness, Ray has a day job, and a family to feed, so they have priority. We talked a few weeks ago, and he still has his plans, but it would not be fair of me to divulge them, or how long it could be before fruition.
  • Like 2

Recall reading about this a while back then forgot about it until now. While thinking it was a brave move from a small company I wasn't tempted at the time and because the P-47 isn't a machine that I'm particularly interested in I paid no attention to any reviews of it. Now with the advent of the Airfix Typhoon revitalising my interest in 24th scale kits and the news that Edgar is involved, therefore ensuring this will be a paragon of accuracy, I must confess to a much greater level of interest.

Sorry, but wrong; as well as having suffered a bout of illness, Ray has a day job, and a family to feed, so they have priority. We talked a few weeks ago, and he still has his plans, but it would not be fair of me to divulge them, or how long it could be before fruition.

Well I was just going on what I'd read here http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=234911085and as Kinetic looks like they have bought the moulds for the P-47 series one would be forgiven for thinking otherwise.

Anyway thats good news you bring for those hanging on for the Spit XIV.

Tim.

I too had forgotten about VFSs Spitfire.

But moving on from Edgars info, the appetite is well and truly whetted again.....put me down for a couple.

Have the P47 & P40 in the stash, when I first drooled over the Jugs....plastic that is :) it certainly had that 'wow' factor.