For a first build that's excellent. Took me several builds before attempting any weathering, and several more before attempting any ariel wires... keep going as you are and don't be shy of trying new techniques as you go along!

Keep up the good work. Don't spend too much out on expensive kits or aftermarket accessories until you know that you have reached that point where you feel ready to try more exotic stuff. Just keep kit bashing as many and as often as possible. Look out for cheap kits on E bay or on Britmodeller to fuel your requirements, that way you can try new techniques without having an expensive disaster on your hands because some will definitely go wrong on you.

Best wishes, Nige

A very promising debut indeed! She really looks like a Hurricane.

As the others have said, now that you've started out so ambitiously, just keep going. Eventually you'll probably want to make joint seams invisible where they're not meant to exist on the full size plane (like on top of the engine cowling), using modelling putty and wet 'n' dry sanding papers, but all in good time.

You've every reason to be proud of your first build!

Kind regards,

Joachim

Thank a lot guys for for your compliments, comments and suggestions. In my next build I'll put more effort in hiding the joint lines as suggested

Thanks again, I'm really happy with this build and with all the feedback.

Regards