Panzer Vor!

Hey All!

So guess who has a new camera and finally has a finished model to try it out on? That's right, not you! :winkgrin:

I present Tamiya's 1/35 Panzer IV D. The copyright may say 1972, but this is still a very nice kit. Maybe not as much detail as a Dragon example, but when you can build a whole panzer division of Tamiyas for the price of one Dragon, why the heck not?

This build was inspired from the Japanese Anime, "Girls und Panzer." For those of you who have seen it, good on you. For those who haven't, strongly suggest you do. Now, I'm not the first to admit that I'm a fan of anime, for the most part, I'm not; this one however, struck the right chord with me. The storyline/back story is a little hard to follow, but the tanks are nicely rendered and the battle sequences are quite intense.

Without further ado, lets get on to what we're all here to see... PANZER VOR!!

DSCN0771.JPG

DSCN0756.JPG

DSCN0757.JPG

DSCN0758.JPG

DSCN0759.JPG

DSCN0760.JPG

DSCN0764.JPG

DSCN0770.JPG

DSCN0763.JPG

DSCN0762.JPG

DSCN0769.JPG

Thanks for looking. The usual questions and comments, good, bad or indifferent are, of course, always welcome

Regards,

ANS

• Like 7

Lovely model a short nosed mk4 in Teutonic grey is very hard to beat,

I just watched some YouTube of Girls und Panzer and it is 'interesting' , I think A bright pink Grant or a yellow/red Stug with flags should be your next build :goodjob:

Lovely model a short nosed mk4 in Teutonic grey is very hard to beat,

I just watched some YouTube of Girls und Panzer and it is 'interesting' , I think A bright pink Grant or a yellow/red Stug with flags should be your next build :goodjob:

Not quite, but I am planning to do the Panzer IV(J?) from the final battle.

VLC-00203.png