First build in 20 years! Airfix Mitsubishi A6M2b Zero 1:72

Thanks Nigel,

I may add the control column is just sitting in the F-18 pit and I'm aware it fell in backwards :-)

What wing tip are you referring to? If you mean the left Spitfire wing tip it's just the light reflecting on it. It is fully painted like the rest.

Cheers.....

Edited by Homerlovesbeer
  • Like 1

I admit I havent read ALL the posts but the mitsubishi turned out really well, you remembered more than you thought you did. As for the guys recommending Klear, Future etc. I heve never been able to find any ( for the Brits Asda, Morrisons, Tescos ) and all manner of stores, hardware, pound shops over the past three months has not produced a single one. The prices on Ebay are just silly. But I have used Humbrol Clear, OK its a bit more expensive than floor cleaner but it is very good for a dull shine, great pre decal. I know Humbrol is available in Aus

20 The Strand, Colonel Light Gardens, SA, Australia, 5041

Phone+61 883 574 756

Email[email protected]

* Distributor

Armchair Racer
  • scalextric.png
1/18-20 Hotham Parade, Artarmon, NSW, Australia, 2064

Phone+61 299 065 566

Email[email protected]

Webwww.armchairracer.com.

to name but a few.... Most impressive is dipping plastic canopies into the mix and letting them dry. The have a beautiful glass like shine after the treatment.

As for Future/Klear by JOhnsons, I guess the South of England just dont go in for varnished floors these days. If anyone knows different PLEASE!!!! let me know

• Like 1