As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Graham

Aries 1/32nd tornado seats, etched straps

Hi guys has anybody fitted the etched parts to the resin Aries Tornado seats if so how did it go as I have them and it looks a bit of a nightmare doing the straps.

Thanks

Graham

I used them on this build:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234962746-revell-132-tornado-gr1-17-squadron/?hl=%2Btornado+%2B132

They are a little tricky (2nd one becomes easier LOL) the etch itself is very soft & easy to use, the instructions on where they fit on the other hand are rather........... :shit:

They are worth the effort though, do a bit then walk away & come back to them, you will crack them.

Good Luck Mac

Cheers Mac, you are right about the instructions talk about vague they are useless just need to remember the walk away part.

Graham

Hi Spkie the Paragon seats were the best but they are long out of production and like hens teeth now and my bang seat is for an F3 mid 1990's.

Cheers

Graham