1/72 Revell (Italeri) Mirage 2000D

Rich G

My apologies for the lack of updates on this build in the last few weeks, I haven't forgotten about it, I promise!

I've had a slight loss of modeeling mojo combined with a complaint at work, my sisters wedding, a couple of stag do's and some other matters which have all conspired against me!

I hope to put another progress update on here in the next week.

Rich

• 3 weeks later...

My apologies for the lack of updates on this build in the last few weeks, I haven't forgotten about it, I promise!

I've had a slight loss of modeeling mojo combined with a complaint at work, my sisters wedding, a couple of stag do's and some other matters which have all conspired against me!

I hope to put another progress update on here in the next week.

Rich

Rich,

I know the feeling well - I hope you get your mojo back soon.

Wez

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I like your seats Rich. Keep up the good work. We all loose mojo. You will bounce back. Joe

• Like 1

I've had problems with the seats, they don't fit!

The seats are too wide and too deep for the italeri cockpit, I've tried trimming down the sides of the seats but no joy, so I will most likely have to go with the original kit seats which is a shame.

Hopefully I can get enough progress done in the next few days to get an update on here.

Rich

• 1 month later...

So, I've really struggled to get my modelling mojo back in the last two months, but I finally sat down at the modelling table and did some more work on this mirage.

I know I have missed the window to finish this in time, but I will put photos up of the completed build, if not in here then on the ready for inspection page.

Rich

• Like 1