Mk 42 Pakistan with Exocet finished

Not going for the super detailed interior just out the box all closed up I MAY try to move the refueling point then again I may not

not one of the most common ones only 6 built with one ex-RN Mk5 as a follow on. I fancied something different can you tell what it is yet?

Rodders

really must get a new cutting board.

pak.jpg

pak1.jpg

pak2.jpg

Is it a Mk 45 for the Pakistan Navy? An ASW and Anti ship version capable of carrying exocets per chance?

Take anything from the top shelf..

You are correct I have been getting the references together and now am ready to start. The decal sheet comes with an Indian navy aircraft so I may do that after this one. I note that even today they still fly without any engine filters most of e time. I will post a good link for pictures of these aircraft when I get to my proper computer rather than the iPad that I am posting this on.

Rodders

A little further on and the fuselage is closed up now. I have used the sponsons from an old airfix kit and the seem to fit well.

I don't seem to be able find much about the Exocet launcher.

pakpt1.jpg

pakpt2.jpg

pakpt4.jpg

I didn't do full details on the seats but added some stretched spru.

Rodders

• Like 1

Finished.

I am happy and thats what counts normal best seen from 5ft away. Excocet launcher a bit of artistic licence the defence attache at the pakistani embassy never got back to me :weep:

I don't go in to long builds Rotor head is just placed on hence the gap at the front

Rodders

fin.jpg

fin1.jpg

fin2.jpg

Edited by Rodders154