A pair of Airfix Hawks in 1/72. Finished.

• 4 months later...
45 minutes ago, keefr22 said:

He's actually been making a nuisance of himself in @TheBaron's Sea Vixen thread...!! :)

Cor! Maligning a member of the bar in print! :laugh:

(No point trying to crowdfund your legal costs from Britmodellers Keith;  you'll find 5 ancient pesetas, a Wigan Athletic season ticket, and lots of IOUs in the colection box...)

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Biggles87 said:

Do you mean the 1/32 one? If so imagine the detail, he’d probably include fingerprints!

John

I've heard a rumour John, "Fritag Etch" and "Baron Von Drei Dimension" are coming together to make the most phenomenal Hawk kit ever produced.................... I wish!

Terry

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Terry1954 said:

I've heard a rumour John, "Fritag Etch" and "Baron Von Drei Dimension" are coming together to make the most phenomenal Hawk kit ever produced.................... I wish!

Terry

I should add that this phenomenal kit will be designed to be finished, in UNDER 5 years. Can you imagine that?

Terry

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Terry1954 said:

I hope this Hawk Mk.200 in 72nd scale? 🙏

(Yes, I have NeOmega conversion, but...🤐)

17 minutes ago, Terry1954 said:

I saw it. Can't say ............. 😱

This is not a correct statement🤔 ....

Hawk Mafia😁...

the-godfather-marlon-brando.jpg

witnesses do not live long😉😁.....so if one day they call You at the door and You see a  NOVO Swordfish wrapped in the Airfix magazine on the doorstep of Your house .... immediately drop everything and run to the police ....it may be possible to hide under the witness protection program, but I'm not sure!

😁😁

B.R.

Serge

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Aardvark said:

I hope this Hawk Mk.200 in 72nd scale? 🙏

(Yes, I have NeOmega conversion, but...🤐)

Ooops, what have I started.................

Steve, Tony, help me here..............🤒🤣🤣🤣

Terry

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Terry1954 said:

Ooops, what have I started.................

....started another 137 pages  this topic? 😉👹

B.R.

Serge

Edited by Aardvark
  • Haha 2

I blame myself.

This is what happens when a chap let’s his attention briefly wander......

As it happens, I have been gently browsing the BM pages recently with a view to unobtrusively reacquainting myself with its comings and goings...And I have to say that the work of the various contributors I have been wont to follow has now reached such levels of skill, ingenuity and sophistication that I think an industrial revolution must’ve occurred whilst I was looking the other way :D

For my part, I’m presently grappling with the tricky issue of what photo hosting provider to use.  I have an old “legacy” account with Photobucket, which costs me a couple of pounds a month, and which I expect I need to keep paying for just so that all of the photos of this build so far I don’t disappear overnight… But I’m not inclined to trust Photobucket to have any more of my photos.  I’ve got a free Flickr account, which I’m not entirely comfortable with – perhaps because I’ve not used it much – but I’ve just had to go back and re-create links to the photographs on flickr I posted here at about Christmas time; and I seem to have lost half a dozen – as Sven pointed out.  The answer for me may be to use my Microsoft Onedrive account which has 1TB of storage and which includes the facility to embed stored photographs.  I believe...

I do have a few photographs of some (very) desultory work on the Hawks which I’ll see if I can post.  It bain’t be much mind.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Biggles87 said:

Do you mean the 1/32 one? If so imagine the detail, he’d probably include fingerprints!

John

That's a scary thought John!!!

I don't think I can handle it.

To make a parallelism it reminds me of an old 50s cartoon. If I see him working on an 1/32 Hawk as he has on the 72nd I will start banging my head against a wall, much like the bunny does at 1:18!!!!!!!!!!

"It's Fritag! it's Fritag! He's building a 32nd scale Hawk!" :bangin:

Edited by Shalako
  • Like 2

postimg.cc takes but a few seconds from shutter to screen images

I snap a pic, wire the camera to Win 10 aim the image to DCIM then aim postimg to the image file and upload it to the gallery in use

From that instant it is available as a direct link

Maybe a minute and a half.

I try but still fail to get decent cooperation from Flickr.

And have given up expecting it to be easy or satisfactory.

Postimg is free at the mo' but I am expecting it to be fee only one day soon.

We are all agog to get new fixes of Hawk, keep up lad.

• Like 1

I pay around £50 a year for the Pro version of Flickr. Excellent service, never looked back. I did use the free version but started to hit probs near the 1000 picture limit.

Very much looking forward to even the tiniest glimpse of those Hawks!

Terry